Frequently Asked Questions: Cooperation and the promotion of culture and science


What type of education grants does AECID offer?

MAEC-AECID Grants and Asistantships programmes cover the fields of cooperation, art, education and culture.


What about application calls?

Please, check the AECID website regularly or subscribe to the newsfeed. Calls are also published in the Official State Gazette.

More information

Subscribe to the newsfeed

Can AECID send me my Spanish university degree certificate abroad?

Unfortunately, this is not possible. Currently your university can send your degree certificate to your nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate.

How can I take part in the cultural programme of Spanish artists abroad?

If you want your proposal to be included in the cultural programmes of Spain's embassies and cultural centres abroad, you can send it to us.

A committee of experts will assess it for possible inclusion in a catalogue used to configure the programmes, which is periodically updated.​

More information

Does AECID finance artist-in-residence programmes abroad?

AECID does not offer artist-in-residence programmes abroad; it does, however, offer grants for continuing art studies at the Spanish Academy in Rome.


Back to Frequently Asked Questions