ECREEE is seeking to employ a Coordinator for the West Africa Clean Cooking Alliance (WACCA). The coordinator will be mainly responsible for managing the implementation of cooking energy activities of ECREEE, specifically in the framework of WACCA.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following task:
- Coordinate and supervise all cooking energy activities and support related renewable energy programmes and projects of ECREEE.
- Lead the development of the WACCA programmes of ECREEE;
- Mobilize support from development partners and other stakeholders;
- Support the development and harmonization of regional policies, strategies and quality and standards frameworks in the region;
- Monitor the implementation of the projects and programmes of WACCA to ensure quality and impact;
- Produce project documents, technical reports and work plans of ongoing projects and programmes of WACCA;
- Regularly provide policy briefs and updates on topical issues and bring them to the attention of stakeholders; and
- Participate in other related activities as may be assigned by the Executive Director